On November 21 - 24, 2022, the National Center of Intellectual Property will hold a «Patent Information and Patent Research» training course in a hybrid format (in-person and online).
The course will cover the following issues:
- The patent system of the Republic of Belarus and foreign patenting;
- Feasibility assessment and choice of the optimal form of legal protection of the results of intellectual activity;
- patent information and patent documentation;
- searching for patent documents in databases;
- patent analytics and patent landscapes;
- patent research.
Leading experts in the field of intellectual property will act as speakers before the students.
You may apply for the training till November 16, 2022, via the form on the web-site (application form for individuals, application form for legal entities).
Upon the completion of the course the students receive a training certificate in the form approved by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus.
For more information please see the «Training» section, call +375 (17) 272 99 02 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.