Patent information services are provided on the basis of an agreement concluded with the National Center of Intellectual Property.
For the conclusion of the agreement, it is necessary to take the next steps:
1. Fill in the sample order form for patent information services.
The order form shall be provided to the Division of Control and Records Management, room 119 (reception hours) or shall be sent to the next address: Kozlov street 20, 220034, Minsk.
2. The customer makes payment according to the invoice within 7 banking days from the moment of the conclusion of an agreement on a patent information service.
3. The term of providing the service in accordance with an agreement is calculated from the date of the receipt by the National Center of Intellectual Property of a document confirming the payment and an agreement concerning the provision of the patent information service signed by both parties.
To the attention of customers!
1. The information search for a utility model application can be carried out on the basis of an order issued directly by the applicant, and information search for a utility model patent can be carried out on the basis of an order issued by any interested party.
2. Accelerated examination of an application for granting a patent for an invention can be carried out not earlier than 12 months from the date of filing an application on the basis of an Order issued directly by the applicant or his representative with a power of attorney.
3. Accelerated examination of the alleged designation for registration of a trademark can be carried out not earlier than 6 months from the date of filing an application on the basis of an Order issued directly by the applicant or his representative with a power of attorney.
4. The production and certification of a copy of the first application for an invention, utility model, industrial design (under the Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property) can be carried out not earlier than 1 month after the date of filing the application on the basis of an Order issued directly by the applicant or his representative with a power of attorney.
5. Tariffs include value added tax.
6. Calculation of a term for the performance of the service in accordance with an agreement starts after the agreement is signed by both parties from the date of the submission of the document confirming the payment under the agreement (original or a copy).
7. The term for the performance of services is in accordance with the Price List for patent information services №. 19 of 01.02.2013:
under para. 6 - 3 months;
under para. 2, para. 3, para. 10 - 1 month;
under para. 7, para.8, para.9, para.11, para.12, para.13, para.14; para.15 - 10 working days;
under para.1, para.4, para. 5 - 5 working days
Sample order form for the rendering of patent information services: